this page links to an external application to run a team pool with your friends, family or colleagues.
Please read before using! We are scholars who made this game for free. It does not have the full embellishments of a major corporate website (like ESPN for example).
- You can play alone or with a team. You will be asked for your email address and to choose an alias. Choose your alias carefully. You will not be able to change it.
- The site will send a code to your email address to let you sign in (from: firstname.lastname@example.org). Check your junk mail folder too. Use that code and link in the email to sign in within 20 minutes.
- Make your picks! https://web.ippsr.msu.edu/
Joining a team:
- Click “Join a team” and choose your team from the pull down menu. The manager will need to let you in, but in the meantime, you can make your picks.
Creating a team:
- Click “Create a team” and make a team name. PLEASE keep these names G-rated. There are young people playing this game and they will be able to see all team names. We reserve the right to delete any team names that we find offensive.
- You are now the team manager. Email your friends the link to the game (https://web.ippsr.msu.edu/) and have them sign up for your team. You will receive an email every time someone joins your team and will need to approve them before they can join your team (although they will still be able to make picks).